Sunday, October 22, 2006

Just so you know, you deserve everything bad, sad or heart-breaking that happens to you, now and in the future, and I won't ever feel sorry for you.

I think it's horrifying the number of people who seriously expect you to give a damn about each kick in the head life sends their way when they were too busy fucking your life up to ever care about how you were doing or dealing with things.

And I must admit, as a person who's willingly trying to become equally cold-hearted, it's pretty hard to stop being true to oneself. But I think I can work on not being true to other people - a practical example would be, I can't lie to myself and come up with an excuse not to ever feel sorry for people again, but I certainly could learn to lie to them and not let them know I don't give a flying fuck.

No comments: