Saturday, April 07, 2007

This time around, Tweety and I plan on having something to do during the 7-hour bus ride to NYC, as well as to spend time before going to bed each night. Which is why we'll be carrying our mp3 player (et AYOYE qu'il y aura pas d'Evanescence sur le mien; après avoir passé tout le trajet New York-Albany à en entendre à cause du chauffeur, la dernière fois, j'ai véritablement eu un traumatisme et ce n'est que dernièrement que j'ai recommencé à en écouter !) and plan on carrying a book.

I'm not sure exactly what book to pick, so I'm asking for suggestions. It has to be a book that's readily available in "pocketbook" format, though; I have no preference for French or English; I like suspense (Mary Higgins Clark), humour (Douglas Adams) and fucked up (Prozac Nation, Amélie Nothomb). Oh, and I would like for it to be over 200 pages because I read quickly. So suggest away, folks.

2 comments:

Isa Rock On!! said...

The secret dreamworld of a shopaholic!!

N'importe quel livre d'Amelie Nothomb mais ils se lisent tous trop vite.

Suspense : Le maître des illusions (The secret history)

Pride and prejudice de Jane Austen

Jane Eyre de Charlotte Brontë

Bon ok j'ai des goûts quétaines

Quartz said...

Je dois me confesser : j'ai lu Jane Eyre moi aussi...!