Tuesday, November 07, 2017

Last week, I placed an order with MEC. Items were shipped separately, from different stores. Oddly enough, though, after it seemed everything had been shipped, I received an additional shipping notification from MEC. I waited until I received the first two parcels, and sure enough, they contained all the items I had ordered. So I got very curious as to what would be in that third parcel.

That parcel was shipped last week, and its status hasn't been updated since last Wednesday. Tell me: what do I do now?

I know only the shipper of the parcel can make any sort of claim with Canada Post. That would mean I would have to contact MEC to have them check with Canada Post what is going on. Except that we're talking about a parcel that clearly contains something I did not order. For that reason, somehow, it doesn't feel like contacting MEC is the way to go.

I'm probably going to wait it out and hope eventually the parcel resufarces. But still. The suspense is killing me, folks.

No comments: